ani February 19, 2021 2:49 pm

✨Aɴɪ-Cʜᴀɴ✨ February 21, 2021 1:20 pm

Boi, you're gonna end up stealing my identity or I'm gonna end up stealing yours. So which one will it be?

ani February 21, 2021 7:42 pm
Boi, you're gonna end up stealing my identity or I'm gonna end up stealing yours. So which one will it be? ✨Aɴɪ-Cʜᴀɴ✨

i steal yours

✨Aɴɪ-Cʜᴀɴ✨ February 22, 2021 1:54 am
i steal yours ani

No no no. Well, maybe you'll end up doing that cuz I'm taking a break from sharing page. But I'll not let you. You identity thief! ヽ(`Д´)ノ

ani February 22, 2021 2:03 am
No no no. Well, maybe you'll end up doing that cuz I'm taking a break from sharing page. But I'll not let you. You identity thief! ヽ(`Д´)ノ ✨Aɴɪ-Cʜᴀɴ✨

PLSSSS

✨Aɴɪ-Cʜᴀɴ✨ February 22, 2021 2:09 am
PLSSSS ani

Btw, serious question. Was your name always ani or did you change it?

ani February 22, 2021 2:23 am
Btw, serious question. Was your name always ani or did you change it? ✨Aɴɪ-Cʜᴀɴ✨

Nope, my actual name is 'stephanie' but my friend gave me the nickname 'ani' just for fun! And I guess it kinda just clicked and stuck with me.. I hope this answers your question

ani February 22, 2021 2:31 am
Btw, serious question. Was your name always ani or did you change it? ✨Aɴɪ-Cʜᴀɴ✨

What about you??

✨Aɴɪ-Cʜᴀɴ✨ February 22, 2021 3:57 am
What about you?? ani

Well, my username was Anime girl, which is quite lame honestly. So like, I took the 'Ani' part and added a chan (since I like the attention a younger person gets from their elders) and behold- My beautiful name

Tho now that I think about it, my name does have the 'ani' in it. Hmm, I never paid much attention to that thought. *goes into deep analysis of the meaning of ani and how it can affect our future*

✨Aɴɪ-Cʜᴀɴ✨ February 22, 2021 3:59 am
Well, my username was Anime girl, which is quite lame honestly. So like, I took the 'Ani' part and added a chan (since I like the attention a younger person gets from their elders) and behold- My beautiful name... ✨Aɴɪ-Cʜᴀɴ✨

*analysis about. Sorry

ani February 22, 2021 7:11 am
Well, my username was Anime girl, which is quite lame honestly. So like, I took the 'Ani' part and added a chan (since I like the attention a younger person gets from their elders) and behold- My beautiful name... ✨Aɴɪ-Cʜᴀɴ✨

Ohhhh that makes sense

✨Ani-chan✨ February 19, 2021 2:44 pm

Why did you steal my name homie? Or was it always that?