Kindofanoxymoron March 16, 2019 8:12 am

Hi, I was just reading chapters 43-49 on ur drive and noticed that every other page failed to load on each chapter. Perhaps it was because I was on mobile but I was wondering if anyone else had that issue and if u were aware

simon March 13, 2019 2:56 am

excuse me, I'm sorry to be a bother but I can't access any of the chapters after 41 on my computer. I've read what to do if you're having problems but nothing is working can you fix this or can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? oh and thank you for all your hard work

lilyblade February 12, 2019 12:23 am

Will you continue updating Google Drive? Or completely move to discord? Also, THANK U SO MUCH, I can’t say it enough, it makes me so happy to be able to read “Raeliana and the Duke” and it brightens my day when I can finally get home and read the chapters you put on the google drive!

sash February 11, 2019 9:04 am

Thank for all your work so far! Will everything be uploaded onto the google doc now?

villain606 February 9, 2019 6:16 am

thank you so much for your efforts!!!2

Scarlettlee February 7, 2019 5:43 pm

I just wanted to say thank you, for all the work you’ve done and the effort that you made. A billion thank you’s and loves wouldn’t apprehend the gift that you brought. A bit melodramatic but sincerely true. ⁄(⁄ ⁄·⁄ω⁄·⁄ ⁄)⁄

follow