FRUITY LOOPS June 9, 2021 7:47 pm

Quicksilver????????????????????? Do i know you???????

Quicksilver June 10, 2021 9:50 pm

nope, sorry. people talk about you as the bad boy of mangago. thought I'd check.

BABY SHARK DU DU DU June 13, 2021 12:45 am
nope, sorry. people talk about you as the bad boy of mangago. thought I'd check. Quicksilver

And i heard you support rape, is that true?

Quicksilver June 13, 2021 1:55 am
And i heard you support rape, is that true? BABY SHARK DU DU DU

I support the rights of artists to freedom of expression. Rape in fiction and the real life tragedy of rape in the real world - they're entirely separate. That's what I've always said. I've never said otherwise. People twist my words into lies. I don't support rape in real life. Thank you for asking and giving me the chance to explain. much appreciated

mkayy June 29, 2021 7:23 am
I support the rights of artists to freedom of expression. Rape in fiction and the real life tragedy of rape in the real world - they're entirely separate. That's what I've always said. I've never said otherw... Quicksilver

That's really true idk why people always compare them then find faults to the authors just having a 'rape or inappropriate' scene which sometimes again compare real life rape and then there are people who is ranting about someone can be negatively affected by the author's works when there is clearly a warning that indicates 'Don't continue if you have any traumas about abuse, rape, and etc.' Well you what they say its impossible to reason other people when they don't have the ability to understand/interpret of cause and consequences in any situation without being biased onto the another side of the argument.

Quicksilver June 29, 2021 1:58 pm
That's really true idk why people always compare them then find faults to the authors just having a 'rape or inappropriate' scene which sometimes again compare real life rape and then there are people who is ra... mkayy

ikr? some of these people think that all rape in fiction should be done away with. yeah, it seems that if you catch a glimpse of the word, rape, in print, you will rush out with your dick in your hand chasing down someone to rape. tries my patience. lol

Quicksilver July 15, 2021 9:39 pm
ikr? some of these people think that all rape in fiction should be done away with. yeah, it seems that if you catch a glimpse of the word, rape, in print, you will rush out with your dick in your hand chasin... Quicksilver

anyway, thank you for being the one who was thinking clearly and tried to be impartial during a few discussions.

Quicksilver July 6, 2021 10:29 pm

I deleted the comment about rape, and I retracted it in the one other place I had said it. To explain, shit. LOL I somehow mixed up what I was saying and typed something I didn't mean that made it sound like I was okay with rape in rl. I've said multiple times in other places that I did not believe that, so I hope if you read it, you'll know that I totally said the wrong thing. For that I'm asking you to please pardon me. rape filling a need in society. LOL how did I manage to type that. I was trying to say the opposite. unlike rape in fiction, rape in rl is a crime. Rape in fiction does fill a need in society.
If you're basing some kind of hatred on me because of the that comment, why didn't you just ask me for clarification. I clearly contradicted the "needed" statement later in the same remark " the real life tragedy of rape in the real world" and I've said many times that rl rape is wrong.
When I wrote that mistaken comment, I had just found out that hostile people had invaded my webcomic. I thought I was completely rational, but to make the kind of mistake I made shows how not-okay I was.

Yourdirtywhore July 10, 2021 5:02 pm

Ooooo.... so you meant that- oop- but you should have said this earlier babyboyyyyy. LMAOOOO

Quicksilver July 15, 2021 9:35 pm
Ooooo.... so you meant that- oop- but you should have said this earlier babyboyyyyy. LMAOOOO Yourdirtywhore

hey! don't rub it in! LOL It's not my fault, Yodiho. lol shlt. I made two mistakes like this one during those five days of hell.

Quicksilver July 1, 2021 2:14 am

Anyone who has ever been in a sexual relationship knows that "stop" can mean many things during sex. That sex educators would teach people that stop always means to
stop dead still and assume it's the end of our sex for the evening is so stupid I can't even believe they have enough brains to live.

Undertaker~kun June 4, 2021 9:05 pm

baby carrot

Quicksilver June 10, 2021 9:53 pm

lol okay. hiya

Quicksilver June 11, 2021 1:26 pm

like Johnny Depp, too. too bad the, I think it was man of lamancha film? got canned. I would like to have seen that. Very cool pfp. undertaker. gorgeous.

Undertaker~kun June 13, 2021 9:17 pm
like Johnny Depp, too. too bad the, I think it was man of lamancha film? got canned. I would like to have seen that. Very cool pfp. undertaker. gorgeous. Quicksilver

yes, Johnny Depp is the best
hehe thx for the compliment

Yourdirtywhore June 10, 2021 9:39 pm

Hey babyboyyy

Quicksilver June 13, 2021 4:20 am

yes, miss?

Quicksilver June 11, 2021 9:49 pm

I don't mind playing with my friend's cat while he's at work, but the cat treats me like an object, and he cheats at string. lol I'm nothing to him but his private string server. where is the love?

Mai April 7, 2021 2:42 am

Glad to see u back!!

Quicksilver June 11, 2021 1:27 pm

not actually here. lol

truck kun take me~~~ June 7, 2021 5:47 pm

Hey! I hope you have a nice day!

Quicksilver June 10, 2021 9:51 pm

thank you so much, you too

Mai April 3, 2021 3:37 pm

Hope u r doing good!

Mai April 3, 2021 10:17 am

Heyyyyyyyyy welcome BACKKKKK!

Graydaze February 11, 2021 11:28 pm

Hey, was wondering if you were still alive and kicking, haven't had a good laugh in a looong time.....kinda missed you.

Quicksilver February 12, 2021 5:19 am

hiya, still here. what have you been doing? do you actually have a real life offline unlike the rest of us hosers? LOL

Mai February 12, 2021 4:25 pm
hiya, still here. what have you been doing? do you actually have a real life offline unlike the rest of us hosers? LOL Quicksilver

With blinkers! (≧∀≦)

Quicksilver February 12, 2021 7:59 pm
With blinkers! (≧∀≦) Mai

I said hosers not horses

Mai February 13, 2021 3:45 am
I said hosers not horses Quicksilver

(⊙…⊙ ) ..oops. sorry. hahahaha. proves that how much your comments have an influence on me! LOL

follow